Friday, May 14, 2010

Team Info

I can't tell you how proud I am of our Legacy Dance Competition teams. We have accomplished so very much in less than a year. I want the teams to set the standards at the Premiere 2010 rehearsals and recitals. Everyone will be watching you for guidance. They will follow your lead.

I have asked for everyone to try to wear black dance wear to the rehearsals at Nolensville and for the first "non-dress" rehearsal at TPAC. Please do not wear t-shirts or street shorts to these rehearsals. We are dancers. Let's start looking like dancers. Please wear foot undies or jazz shoes to dance. No socks please. Also, please pull your hair back in a ponytail or bun.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you there is no bottom to my heart. You have worked so hard and accomplished so much. We will learn even more in our summer intensives. It is very important to attend as many of the summer intensives as you possibly can. This will help us score even better at nationals.
Love to you all always!