Monday, November 7, 2011

Saturday, November 12 and Sunday, November 13

Sorry for the schedule changes for the weekend of November 12 and November 13. My good friend is a Nurse Practitioner at Vanderbilt and she left on Friday for a mission trip to Kenya to help with surgery for heart patients there. She also coaches Brentwood High School's dance team and she asked me to attend State competition with them on Saturday morning at MTSU. My friend does so much always for so many people that I definitely want to help her out. So here is our schedule for the weekend of Saturday, November 12 and Sunday, November 13. Please let me know if there are any concerns:

Group 1 and Group 2 - Phantoms and B52 Production - Saturday, November 12 2:00 - 4:00
Graduating Senior Small Group Saturday, November 12 4:00 - 5:00

Reagan - Sunday, November 13 2:00 - 3:00
Cassie - Sunday, November 13 3:00 - 4:00
Hot Notes - Sunday, November 13 4:00 - 5:00 pm

Sorry, I generally try to avoid Sunday rehearsals but feel that we should rehearse to keep moving along.

Thanks!