Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Some Updates

Nolensville is having a Veterans Day Parade on Saturday, Nov. 5th at 11:00 am. Please make sure you leave in time to reach the studio for your rehearsal time.

I have a very very large outstanding receivables balance due to costumes and outstanding nationals balances from last summer. Please help me try to reduce this balance as soon as possible. I don't mind paying up front for your costumes but many of you haven't paid me all year and your balances are getting out of hand. From now on if you have a large balance, you will have to pre-pay before I can order your costume on an individual basis. I just cannot operate my business with this much outstanding. Also, if you have not paid all year, please decide immediately if you should be dancing this year. We are going into our 4th month now with no payment received from some of you. I don't mind helping out sometimes but this is not cool.

Thanks!